Rachel Dhanjal recognises and values the protection of your privacy. We comply with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act.
Your personal information, including your email address, will be used, either on its own or as part of aggregated data, for the following primary purposes:
- providing you with news and information about our services and workshops;
- purposes necessary or incidental to the provision of our services and workshops;
- to ensure the proper functioning of the Rachel Dhanjal business;
- personalising your experience with our products and services, for example through connectivity with social media services;
- to assist Rachel Dhanjal with our marketing, planning, product development and research requirements;
- sending you marketing and promotional material that we believe you may be interested in.
We will not use or disclose (or permit the use or disclosure of) personal information that could be used to identify an individual customer in any circumstances.
Only with your express consent will we use or disclose Personal Information (including Sensitive Information) about you for the purposes of direct marketing.
The Customer acknowledges that Rachel Dhanjal may film and photograph workshops and that the Customer consents to Rachel Dhanjal using their name, likeness, image and or voice in the event that they are photographed or filmed in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting any service and or products supplied and or distributed by Rachel Dhanjal.
Unsubscribing from our email database:
To unsubscribe from our email database, please do so via any link contained in an email, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “UNSUBSCRIBE” typed into the subject line of the email.
Accessing Your Personal Information:
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Rachel Dhanjal reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.